width='0'/> Those Tears Exist...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jar of Hearts

No I can’t take one more step towards you, cuz all that’s waiting is regret
And don’t you know I’m not your ghost anymore, you lost the love I loved the most
I’ve learned to live half alive, and now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are, running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart
You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
So don’t come back for me, who do you think you are?

I hear you’re asking all around if I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms
I’ve learned to live half alive, and now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are, running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart
You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
So don’t come back for me, who do you think you are?

It took so long just to feel all right, remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed, cuz you broke all your promises
And now you’re back, you’re looking to get me back

And who do you think you are, running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart
You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
So don’t come back for me, don’t come back at all

And who do you think you are, running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts, tearing love apart
You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
Don’t come back for me, don’t come back at all

Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
I am a girl who always keep everything in her heart.. no matter how hard things are, i just keep on smiling like nothing holding my heart down..
When you do things you hate too many times, it will become a habit.. -Moon Jae Shin, Sungkyunkwan Scandal 




Therefore, it has already become a habit. whenever i feel like hell or too happy, i kept it all in.. and I often felt like dying alone because i couldn't make myself share those feeling anymore.... I am so use to keep everything inside, it make my heart wanna pop. just like one of my favorite song From 한국 최고 가수 (korean best singer) KIM BUM SOO (김범수), that is exactly how i feel





 I live in a small family where both of my parents past away already.. only left is my eonni, oppa, and yeo dongsaeng.. My keun oenni is someone who really likes to talk.. she never finish her sentence by few words... she always speak her mind with more than 3 sentence.. in my heart, i was like, Jebal, geumanhae!!(please stop!) but again, those words were never heard and I end up listening the whole story without making a single move. oori geun oppa is someone who keep living in his world.. not much of him to talk about.. I am just glad that he has job and able to feed himself.. my jageun oppa is someone that is sometimes selfish, sometimes kind.. sometimes picky and annoying, bad temper but loves family the most. my jaguen eonni is the most annoying. place first right before my yeodongsaeng.. she like to make comment that could make this heart started to use swear words.. she love to complain on everything.. whenever i was left alone with her, i just automatically shuts.. not hatred, but annoyed.. eoddokhae? i just need to listen to her word once again.. My yeodongsaeng is the one that I love/hate the most (cause she is my little sister.) immature.. i just cannot stand seeing her being meong(blank) when given instruction in the middle of ruckus.

I know i sounded like I am complaining... but it is just normal to complain here since i couldn't say a word to protest.. what more to defend even when i am not wrong... tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment